Saturday, October 25, 2014

Mastery, The Power of YOU


"One Mind, One Team, One Mission, One Vision and One Destination"

Over the past 3-4 months, I've been through a number of leadership trainings to learn how to better develop myself as an individual. I've been applying many trainings in my life to seek change in myself. However, after going through day 1 of my first 3-day Mastery, it had sparked me even more into developing myself and grow into a more purposeful person. 

Many friends in NuViza had told me, "You're in for a treat in mastery!" when I told them I will be attending Mastery. I was really lost about what they were trying to say, but I still felt the excitement because there was always synergy in the team. Everyday had a different type of synergy which always got me excited. 

Today, after experiencing Day 1 of Mastery, I fully understood why my friends told me I was in for a treat. Mastery was really a life changing event. It was definitely something I would never encounter in real life. I just can't wait for what the next 2 days of Mastery will hold for me. I definitely saw a lot of personal development since the first day I was introduced to NuViza.

I was a lost person before I got started with the company, NuViza, I didn't know what I wanted to achieve in life to an extent. I did have dream goals, but had no idea how to really hit those goals. Some of which were to travel all around the world, since I love traveling a lot and to be able to live a lifestyle of not having to care about financial problems. From NuViza, I now see the vision of how to get there. I realized I need to know what my purpose in life is, what it is that drives me to my why, how I should set my goals, what lifestyle I want to have, and truly learn to accept things the way they are because in order to become successful, you will have to encounter many obstacles in life. There will be struggles no matter where you go in life. It’s a type of learning process we have to get through to learn more and find more. 

With NuViza and the help from my friends, I clearly see the big picture of what I want to get through in life. It is true that, at the end of the day, you are the one who is in control, you are the one taking the steps and creating the results in your life. Thank you NuViza for showing me the way because when the how is clear, the why is easy.

Until next time!
Lils 
#NuViza #Mastery #AEvaji #personal #development #growth #purpose #lifechanging #excited #thankyou


1 comment:

  1. I believe you can accomplish all that you set out to.
    Guess that's why it's called Power of YOU, huh? :))

    ReplyDelete