Friday, November 7, 2014

No Sleep? Let's 10GO!

Hello everyone! :]

It has been a while since I have last written. I had just finished most of my midterms and papers for school, so the workload eased off a bit. I can't wait for Thanksgiving so that I can finally have a break from school. It's so close, yet so far! But before I know it, Thanksgiving will be right around the corner because time flies by pretty quickly.


Through the time I was gone, school was just really stressful. I am in my first semester of my sophomore year in college and by far, it has been a nightmare for me. I am currently working at two jobs. One is at Pace University, my college, tutoring peers math and the other job is teaching kids at a private tutoring center. Along with working at two jobs, I am also going to school from 7AM in the morning all the way to 6PM at night. I have been constantly pulling all nighters since the beginning of the school year, even before midterm season started. Everything was just piling up and I was lacking a lot of sleep and energy. I couldn't even function because of the lack of energy in my system.


Luckily, a friend of mine introduced me to the World First All Natural 10GO Energy Coffee. Oh man, when I first took a sip, boy was my mouth in heaven. It had such a unique taste to it and since I'm a huge fan of coffee, 10GO Latte beats all the coffee I had ever tried. 


We all know that coffee is bad for our health because of its acidity. I agree, however, what if you found a product that does quite the opposite? I was sold when I saw that NuViza has an all natural coffee product. 10GO coffee provides a long lasting energy without the jitters and the crash. It does not give you all the jolt of energy all at once. It is a smooth, consistent energy for 8 hours, but for me, it works longer than 8 hours, more like 10-12 hours. I was able to stay awake the whole day and be energetic throughout my day drinking two to three cups of lattes. This coffee gave me an abundance of energy for my everyday goes. 


After drinking 10GO Coffee

It was such a simple mix, all I had to do was add it to hot water, stir and drink. Or you can make it the way you normally drink coffee. :] There was no need to wait on the Starbucks line or the Dunkin Donuts line when I can just 10GO every where I go. It's like a carry one for me. I carry it everywhere I go because it doesn't take up a lot of room in my bag. 

The blend had all the cream and sugar I needed for my coffee. It was the perfect cup of coffee I needed to start my day off right, because who doesn't want to start their day feeling happy? Because it is all-natural and healthy, not only was the taste different, but you could immediately feel the difference in your body. It was just amazing everywhere, a 360 degrees amazing feeling! 


Until next time! 

Lils


#NuViza #aevaji #10go #healthycoffee #allnatural #coffee #latte #ganoderma #reishicoffee #energymoodlibido #lingzhi 

www.nuviza.com/10736


5 comments:

  1. Yes! I love how amazing I feel when I have my first cup of the day. It's what I look forward to when I get up in the mornings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god I had my cup this morning otherwise I'd still be walking around half asleep in a blur. But damn 2-3 cups a day you must be feeling like super man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me a good cup of 10go! Yum :q

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a coffee drinker but I do LOVE the 10GO Latte

    ReplyDelete