Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sick From Finals Week

Studying + Finals + AllNighters = Getting Sick

As December days get colder and colder, many people are getting sick due to the weather. 

After many nights of studying at Starbucks with a friend, I got sick. Usually when I get sick, it would take me a week to a week and a half to get better. My nose were stuffy, my eyes were swollen, and my whole body felt weak. The worse part was, I was at school working, tutoring students with math. I thought I was not going to make it through that day, until I pulled out a GenKi and drank it with Peach and Mango juice. 

Within 15 minutes, I felt a difference. My body didn't felt as weak as it was before. My energy level boosted a bit. 


Peach Mango GenKi

That night when I went home, I ate dinner and took another GenKi. This time it was just GenKi with water. After the GenKi, I went to sleep and the next morning, I was good as new.

Love the GenKi! ❤️

Until next time!

Lils ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment