Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fast, Easy, On the go!

10 Minutes To Get Ready For School! WHAT?!

Finals are just around the corner and many of us are pulling all nighters, rushing through papers, projects, studying for our last exams before the finals. For me, December is a very stressful month. So far, I finished four papers out of six, have one accounting project left to do, and two more exams before my finals week. 

Trying to sleep as much as possible during this time period is super hard. Over the past few days, I've been getting at most 10 hours of sleep per weekdays. Every morning when I have to wake up for school, I would snooze my alarm until I have 20 mins to get ready. Sometimes, I don't hear my alarms and I wake up with about 10 mins or less to get ready. By the time I finished getting ready, I don't have time to make my breakfast. You know those mornings, right?

A friend of mine introduced me to this protein shake to try - ONE Wild Vanilla. It's really good, the taste was different from the ones GNC carries. Not only does it taste amazing, it also works as a meal replacement. When I don't have time making my breakfast, I would pull out my blender and make a shake and drink it on the go. More so, I would also drink the ONE before and after I go to the gym for a boost of energy. Sometimes when I feel extra tired in the morning from studying and lack of sleep, I would mix 10go Dark Latte with my ONE shake and drink it on the go. 

Banana One Shake
10GO ONE Shake

Those are my top two on the go shakes I make all the time! Enjoy every sip of it! <3

Until next time!

Lils <3



#NuViza #aevaji 
#10go #healthycoffee #coffee #latte #ganoderma #reishicoffee #energymoodlibido
#ONE #proteinshake #bestproteinshake #mealreplacement #gains #aminoacids 



1 comment: